Ordering Concrete FAQs
Utilize our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) to learn more about our simplified approach to ordering concrete, picking up orders, and working with our company. We look forward to supporting your building project needs.
Answers to Your Questions
Find answers to your questions about working with SESCO Cement.
I’m a truck driver picking up cement at your Houston facility. Where do I go?
Please follow these instructions to ensure a smooth pickup of the cement order.
- The pickup address using Google Maps is 7472 Harbor Drive (also called JW Peavy), 77011 Houston, TX.
- An on-site guard will direct your truck into the loading location.
- The entrance is off Harbor/JW Peavey Drive west of 75th.
- Drivers must enter via Navigation to 75th Street.
- Do Not Enter via Hedrick Street. There is a low bridge and the space is heavily policed by law enforcement.
- Call 346-529-8850 if you experience any issues arriving on-site.
What is your loading process?
Once you check in/arrive at the terminal, you will be directed to the appropriate location to pick up bulk or bagged cement. We have 4 self-service truck loading lanes for bulk cement orders and 4 loading bays for bagged cement.
What are your hours of operation for the bagged cement?
Our flatbed pallet loading hours are 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. during weekdays (Monday – Friday).