Gray Masonry Cement Type N & S and Portland Cement I/II
Support the specific needs of your building project. Purchase gray cement to draw less attention and pair well with bricks that have more character. We are your source of bagged gray cement to satisfy every project requirement.
Bagged Cement: Grey Masonry Cement and Portland Cement
Our gray cement is a basic building material that is used in a wide variety of commercial and architectural concrete construction applications. All manufactured cement is quality controlled to ensure product performance and uniformity.
Customers can purchase bagged gray masonry cement for load-bearing units or free-standing structures requiring high compressive strength and quick setting time. Use this product in building materials, construction applications, and as a basic ingredient in concrete.
Key Product Differences
Gray Masonry Type N
- 70 lb. bags
- For general use in above grade non load-bearing walls.
- Can be used in both residential and commercial.
Gray Masonry Type S
- 75 lb. bags
- Provides higher strength levels in below-grade load-bearing applications.
- Achieves all other desired performances as Type N.
Gray Portland Type I/II
- 92.6 lb. bags
- Used in cast stone applications, manufactured stone, and pool construction.
- Our product is preferred because of its brightness and workability.
Key Ordering Information
Access bagged cement from our industry-leading terminal.
- 4 flatbed loading bays.
- Bags are palletized uniformly for easy transport.
- Machine palletizing reduces errors and supports safety.
- Seamless experience for truck drivers.
- Terminal open 24/7.
Fast Support for Cement Orders
SESCO is the only terminal with 24/7 customer support. We are equipped to solve problems and address issues faster than competitors. Reach out to us any time of day by phone or at the terminal.