Our Core Values at SESCO Cement
We are driven to be the leading and most reliable cement supplier in the regions where we operate. Learn how we create value for our customers by operating sustainably and responsibly.
S-E-S-C-O Sets the Standard for Cement Manufacturing
We are focused on delivering high-quality cement to our customers by following best practices for the industry. We strive to help our customers, employees, and other stakeholders in tangible ways.
Whether you need white or gray cement in bags or bulks, you can expect to receive a consistent experience interacting with our company. Learn more about our S-E-S-C-O core values that guide every interaction with our team:
Safety · Employees · Sustainability · Customers · Optimization
Safety is a commitment for every team member. Our goal is zero incidents and to create a safe workplace environment for all users of our facilities.
Our people are our greatest capital. Therefore they are our greatest priority. We strive to ensure every team member feels a sense of ownership in the company and are empowered to excel and grow through training and development programs.
We are sustainability-focused for future generations. We believe in leaving the world a better place through community and environmental stewardship. We are dedicated to ensuring our manufacturing processes support the transition to a low-carbon future and circular economy.
We focus on providing customer-centric service. We are dedicated to providing our customers with unmatched long-term value through service excellence, reliability, flexibility, agility, and integrity.
We are committed to optimization driven results. What does this look like? We define success as listening and adapting to market needs, developing organizational standards driven by data, and ensuring efficiency and continuous improvement in all our processes. See how we support your industry.
Our Commitment to Sustainability
We are focused on being an environmentally responsible importer of high-quality cement to our customers. We put a priority on operating our facilities safely and responsibly.
- Our daily operations are centered on protecting the health and safety of our employees, neighbors, and community.
- We are part of and value the community in which we work.
- We strive to help our community as individuals to collectively grow, thrive, and succeed.
- We strive to keep our air, soil, and water clean, and aim to pass on the planet in better shape to the next generation.
- Goal of being carbon neutral by 2030.
- Constantly exploring alternative fuel sources.
- Use recycled tires as a biomass alternative fuel source.
- Capture and recover waste heat to reduce fuel requirements.
- Closed loop system from time of delivery to product being loaded for distribution.
- Sweepers continuously clean the facility
- Water trucks regularly operate to prevent dust buildup
Health & Safety
Our employees are the most important part of our business. Our expectation is that our employees, contractors, as well as anyone who visits our facility, operate in a safe and healthy setting. We work to prevent accidents and injury to foster a work environment that is secure and safe.
We are a part of and value the community in which we work. Our priorities for community engagement are arts, health, education, and heritage as well as local business organizations that enhance and further develop a strong business ecosystem.